Sunday, December 4, 2011

it's official!! we have over 1,000 views!

I recently decided to have a contest through my facebook page asking people to take a funny picture using either a recipe or a product that I've recommended; the winner would receive a free natural set of food coloring, an $18.99 value. 

I don't think it's fair that I give this gift to one of my family members (the only entries received), so I want to change things up a little bit. Here's what I need you to do: 

send me either a comment, private message, or photo about:

  • something you've learned
  • something you hate about this blog
  • if you think I'm a total nut job
  • if something on this blog has changed your mind about buying a product 
  • if you are reading more food labels 
  • anything!


When I started this blog I had no idea what I was doing or where it would lead me to. And while 1,000 views is a huge personal accomplishment for me, I can't help but wonder what people are getting from this or why they are reading it. 

If this works, I'll throw the names into a hat and draw a name for the winner! 



Thank you for all your support!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment